The Subscription Contract Between You And Us
Majestic offers its Wine Club members a quarterly Subscription service (Subscription);
HOW IT WORKS
You get a regular supply of unmissable wines delivered direct to your door from some of the world's top winemakers – with free delivery
We will notify you every 3 months (and also at Christmas) by email that your next case of wine is ready for delivery and the price. 12 bottles are contained within the mixed case and 6 unique wines (2 of each) in the Red and the White cases.
You can skip or cancel any suggested case at any time by responding to our notification before the date stated on the notification. Please inform us before we ship your case that you don't wish to receive your Subscription case. If we do not hear from you, we will deliver the case of wine to the selected Wine Club by Majestic address and charge your card the notified price of the wine.
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL TERMS
You agree that once you have expressly agreed for your credit card to be charged on a recurring basis, and agreed to the amount of the recurring charges, Majestic will submit periodic charges (e.g., quarterly) to your chosen payment method in respect of the payment of your Subscription without further authorisation from you and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation, including where applicable any charges processed by Majestic after the expiration date of your payment card.
WINE CLUB SUBSCRIPTION
You consent to us holding and using your payment card details under this section for the purpose of obtaining payment for each case of wine whilst you are on the Wine Club by Majestic. Payments will be taken from your registered debit or credit card at the time a case is shipped.
If we cannot take your payment from your default payment method for whatever reason (for example, the card has expired), we will attempt to auto-update your card details for you, to save you the bother of having to call us with updated information. Or finally, we will get in touch and request new details.
Some products in your Subscription case may be subject to substitution. If this is the case, the wines displayed on the tasting notes page may vary slightly from the wines in your Subscription case, but we will make sure that you have tasting notes for every wine in your case. We assure you that we will try our best to avoid this where possible. All your wines are covered by our No Quibble Guarantee.
WINE CLUB CHARGES
MW Tour Case
MW Discovery Case
£99 (per case)
£149 (per case)
WINE CLUB CANCELLATION
To cancel your Subscription at any time, you may:
login to your Majestic account and follow the cancellation procedures there,
send Us a message at email@example.com and we will deal with it for you, or
go to majestic.co.uk and schedule a call with one of our customer services teams who can help you cancel.
If you cancel, please let us know as soon as you are able and we will collect any shipped (but unopened) Subscription Cases.
CHANGES TO WINE CLUB
We can vary the terms of your Subscription at any time. This could be because:
It is necessary for legal or regulatory reasons.
Due to changes in the cost of us providing our services.
For other reasons that make this necessary.
We will publish any changes on our website and will write to you to let you know. We will always at least four (4) weeks’ notice. If the changes are substantial or you are likely to be negatively affected by them, you may cancel your Subscription immediately.
If we change the price of your Subscription, we will give you at least four (4) weeks’ notice. If you are not happy with the new price, you can cancel your Subscription at any time before the price increase takes effect.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Majestic Wine Warehouses Ltd - see Consumer terms for full company details
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Majestic and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 31/12/21. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Take a photo including at least one element of Wine Club by Majestic - the wines, the brochures, the producer videos or the delivery box.
- Post a picture on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook, tagging the main Majestic account (@majesticwine on each platform) and using the hashtag #wineclubbymajestic
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
- 3x 75cl bottles of Cattier Brut Champagne NV
- 3x 75cl bottles of Cattier Rose Champagne NV
- An online tasting with a member of the Majestic buying team or equivalent expert from the business
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen by Majestic.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.